Click to Home

Go To Search
Business Licenses
The City of Oskaloosa does not require business licenses; however it is recommended that you check with the Building Official to make sure any new business location is zoned correctly.

Secondhand Dealers and Peddlers, Solicitors and Transient Merchants
Permits are required for Secondhand Dealers and Peddlers, Solictors and Transient Merchants.  More information regarding these permits is on the Licenses and Permits page.

State Licenses
The State of Iowa requires licenses for businesses that sell alcohol or tobacco products.  More information about these licenses or permits may be found on the Licenses and Permits page.

Stay ConnectedTwitterFacebook