Beginning Monday, November 16, 2020, city buildings including but not limited to City Hall, Fire Station, and the Street Shop will be closed to walk-in traffic.
- Customers may enter city facilities by appointment only, wearing a facemask, and following minimum social distancing requirements.
- Masks will be made available to members of the public if needed.
- Staff are available to conduct business with the public online or by telephone, including payments for services.
- The Police Department remains closed to the public and the Library will continue by appointment only, or as modified by the Library Board of Trustees.
- City Council meetings will be conducted online and by teleconference until at least January 4, 2021.