News Flash

Home Spotlights

Posted on: April 3, 2019

Applications & Permits

City Hall and fire department

Building permits are required for all general contracting work including carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and more. Find all your permit needs by visiting our Applications and Permits page.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Home Spotlights

Blueprint with Pen

2020 Development Services
Review Schedule

Posted on: October 16, 2019
Oskaloosa logo

Online Payments

Posted on: April 3, 2019