Click to Home

Go To Search


Posted on: August 5, 2015

If you are Interested in serving your community, apply for a position on a city board or commission.

There are currently openings on the Board of Adjustment, Building Code Board of Appeals (ex officio member), Historic Preservation Commission (alternate), Housing Trust Fund Committee, Municipal Housing Agency and Planning and Zoning Commission. Most positions only require you to be 18 years of age, a registered voter, and be a resident of the City of Oskaloosa. Board/Commission applications are available on the city website at ( or at City Hall, 220 South Market Street, or contact the City Clerk at 673-9431. Apply today!

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Stay ConnectedTwitterFacebook