Summer 2020 Limited Opening due to COVID-19
Edmundson Pool opened June 22 and will offer normal operating hours for the remainder of the 2020 summer season. However, in accordance with Governor Reynolds’ proclamation for public pools, increased cleaning and other precautionary health measures have been implemented to help reduce the risk for spread of COVID-19:
- Season passes, pool parties, and reservations will not be available.
- The pool’s capacity will be limited to 200 patrons to allow for social distancing.
- Residents within zip code 52577 will have first access between the hours of 1-2 pm.
- Visitors with a fever 100.4 or greater, coughing, or shortness of breath within the last 24 hours, or contact with someone tested positive with COVID-19, should NOT enter the facility.
- Children under age 12 without an adult will not be admitted.
- Staff will log date, name, phone number, and time of entry/exit of all visitors.
- Hands must be sanitized before entering.
- No outside food, toys, or other unnecessary shared belongings.
- 6-foot social distancing will be monitored and enforced.
- Visitors are strongly encouraged to wear masks when not swimming.
- Public tables and chairs will not be available. Visitors may bring personal chairs if they may be disinfected by staff.
- Concessions will be available with limited hours and only prepackaged food and drinks.
- Lost and found items will be discarded at the end of each closing.
For complete information on reopening safety measures and guidelines, please review the adopted pool opening plan.
Notice on staffing: Edmundson Pool will always have adequate lifeguards and staff on duty for the safety and enjoyment of our patrons. However, due to fluctuations in staff schedules and availability during this shortened summer season, occasional closures may be necessary.
The last day for public swimming this season will be Saturday, August 15.
The Edmundson Park pool and bathhouse was originally built in 1937. In 2005, the pool house interior was renovated and exterior pool area reconstructed into a modern aquatic center featuring a heated pool, three water slides, two "1 meter" diving boards, zero depth entry, kiddie play area, two basketball hoops, concession stand, and lounge/seating areas.
Edmundson Pool is a great place to cool off, relax, exercise, or plan your next gathering. Check out the brochure for more information.
Open in the summer 7 days a week from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm (subject to weather and staffing) between Memorial Day and mid-August. Closed in the spring, fall, and winter.
Rates for the 2020 Season
- Punch Card (10 punches): $40.00 + tax
Daily Admission Information
- $4.50 per person
- After 5 pm: $2.25 per person
- Children under age 2: FREE
- Cash or credit cards accepted (A $2.00 convenience fee will be assessed to all credit/debit card transactions.)