Edmundson Pool opened May 29, 2021 for the summer season. The pool's capacity is limited to 250 persons due to available staffing and public health recommendations to help limit the spread of COVID-19. Click here to view the 2021 pool opening plan.
About Edmundson Pool
The Edmundson Park pool and bathhouse was originally built in 1937. In 2005, the bathhouse interior was renovated and exterior pool area reconstructed into a modern aquatic center featuring a heated pool, three water slides, two "1 meter" diving boards, zero depth entry, kiddie play area, two basketball hoops, concession stand, and lounge/seating areas.
Edmundson Pool is a great place to cool off, relax, exercise, or plan your next gathering. Check out the brochure for more information.
Open in the summer 7 days a week from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm (subject to weather) between Memorial Day and mid-August. Closed in the spring, fall, and winter.
Rates for the 2021 Season
- Family - up to 5 immediate family members: $180 + tax ($162 + tax if purchased before Memorial Day weekend) Extra family members (over 5 people) on family pass is $20.00 + tax per person.
- Individual: $90 + tax ($81 + tax if purchased before Memorial Day weekend)
- Punch card (10 punches): $40.00 + tax
Download the Season Pass form here.
Daily Admission Rates
- $4.50 per person
- After 5 pm: - HALF PRICE - $2.25 per person
- Non-swimmer fee: $1
- Children under age 2: FREE
Cash or credit cards accepted. (A $2.00 convenience fee must be assessed to all credit/debit card transactions)