The Engineering/GIS Division is responsible for the design and oversight of City public works infrastructure construction, the maintenance of city maps and plats, and providing general engineering assistance to a variety of city departments.
The responsibilities of the Engineering/GIS Division include:
- Conducting site plan reviews of new developments.
- Providing oversight and performing inspections of street, sidewalk, and sanitary and storm sewer construction in new developments and City projects.
- Supplying maps, records, and other documents to the public and other City departments.
- Reviewing traffic operations.
- Maintaining the City zoning map and plats.
- Surveying, designing, and creating plans for City projects.
The City’s GIS information on the sanitary sewer and storm sewer systems are publicly available below:
Oskaloosa Sanitary GIS Map
Oskaloosa Storm GIS Map
Oskaloosa Water GIS Map