Click to Home

Go To Search
What department do I contact to report a pothole?
Call the City of Oskaloosa Streets Division at 641-673-6885 for potholes on a public street. We will issue a work order and go out to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. What department do I contact to report a pothole?
2. Who is responsible for replacement or repair of the sidewalk in front of my property?
3. What happens if I don’t repair my sidewalk?
4. Why do we have a stormwater utility fee?
5. How can I determine the location of the right-of-way on a given roadway?
6. What is sealcoating?
7. When will the loose rock be swept up after sealcoating?
8. When will my road be sealcoated?
9. Where can I find information about current or future City of Oskaloosa road projects?
10. How does the City prioritize the snow removal effort during a storm?
11. Why do city trucks push snow back into my driveway after I cleaned it out?
12. Whose responsibility is it to trim trees?

Stay ConnectedTwitterFacebook