Click to Home

Go To Search


3 Stories
Posted on: April 21, 2014

Placing signs on public property is prohibited.

This includes garage sale, yard sale, graduation, party, wedding, etc. signs. This also includes attaching signs to road signs in the city.

If a sign is located, it will be removed immediately without notice and the... Read on...

Posted on: April 18, 2011

Stay connected!

Notify Me allows you to subscribe to an unlimited number of email lists. Receive email or text message updates regarding the information you have requested. Check out Notify... Read on...

Posted on: April 18, 2011

Keep in Touch

Stay in touch with us by following us on Twitter, becoming our friend on Facebook, or subscribing to one of our RSS Feeds.

Stay ConnectedTwitterFacebook